Update on the writing situation and all of that bs

it is the first of december technically as I write this and I've written 4 days worth of posts for november, which means I'm *only* 1 month out of schedule versus almost two months that I was 18 days ago. it's a bit of a progress but not as much as one would have hoped. at this rate i'll be all done with november by december 8, and then to write for this month. the post quality has gone down considerably but at this point there's nothing to save, like what exactly is there that makes me proud here anyway I was never a great writer and always rushing to complete one thing or other so this is as good as it gets, the writer is a has-been and has lost all the base expectations. just dumping out words right now because i want to have some self-respect, the sort of person who writes every day more or less. plan is to get to 60 posts today, then do the remaining 60 over the next several days, 10 or 20 at a time, getting done in 4-7 days. not a bad idea, just desperate pathetic sad annoying and really i should be doing better than this but there's nothing else here, i'm wht i appear to be...alas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.