Incoming disappointments, fried-rice egg achar and kefir lunch, volunteer park walk, tofu dessert with honey and brown sugar [Wed 30]

I'm writing this on the fifth day of December, and this is the ninetieth post of November. I have thirty more posts for the month, likely to be done in a day or two and I can finally move to December. Having promised to not 'play catchup ever again', I still didn't want to have two months of blankness appear in my blog, and had to play this unfortunate game. Because of this, a lot of my other sane parts of life have been hindered, and I'll be back on my motivation-momentum track in short future.

Alright I don't know what I was thinking about when I said 'disappointments', it could have to do with the fact that I was forced to do something I was not into, extremely stressed out and pissed, and spent like four ours talking to various cousins trying to set the situation right and protect myself. That must be it.

For lunch I had fried rice with egg achar and kefir.

In the afternoon I walked to Volunteer park, it was so very dark.

Had the tofu dessert from way back in the evening, added honey and brown sugar to make it taste better, and it was actually...not awful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.