My plans might not take fruit at all, alas!

 So much interest and excitement and eagerness to do something interesting and productive in Nepal with the government, the business community and all of that, at this point though I need to realize none of it will materialize likely because of well nobody's interest to support me. The clearest goal for me would be to realize the goal of being seen as an 'innovation consultant and strategist', and be able to guide the cities into greatness, but a big fat load of good that's going to me. My idea is to basically reach out to any municipality or as such that will so much as give me a listen, try to load all of my ideas to them, and see if I can bring out any cash from that piggy bank of government spending. Because no connections, no interest in under-the-table transactions, and no 'government sense' of working with bureaucracy and the politicians.

Still, we'll see how it goes. Maan I need to make a progress or headway in this aspect. I've been thoroughly lacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.