Jaulo, saag and potato chokha for lunch, uncle aunty come in, going to SB's place and meeting the whole goddamn gang, bubble tea and domino's dinner TWICE and smoking up [Thu 3]

Disclaimer: I'm writing all of this in the last week of November, because I couldn't make the writing happen on time. It's okay, I got September done, and October gonna be done in a day. Then gotta start with all of November...at the end of the month. I'm nothing if not optimistic!

For lunch we had jaulo, saag and potato chokhaa.

Uncle and aunty came back from Nepal earlier, so we spend lots of time talking about their 4-month stay in the country and how it was, and catching up, the rest.

In the evening I went to Sb's place. The whole gang was their, PS was there, Sb (sister) was their, A (cousin) was there, and so was PL. We had bubble tea, ate Domino's pizza for the second time of the night -- yes, I'd had Domino's for dinner at ED's as well, and got high. Just talked, chilled relaxed. In the evening, PL dropped me home and we made plans to meet up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.