Rancho bravo burrito lunch, interlaken-volunteer walk, trader joe's groceries [Tue 15]

Disclaimer: I'm writing all of this in the last week of November, because I couldn't make the writing happen on time. It's okay, I got September done, and October gonna be done in a day. Then gotta start with all of November...at the end of the month. I'm nothing if not optimistic!

Now I was trying to be more motivated about doing groceries and being out and about.

So for lunch I went to Rancho bravo and got their large burrito. It's...meh. The place looks far too dank and it's kinda pricey for what it is, and not at all tasty. There's fewer and fewer reasons to go there at this point.

In the afternoon went on an interlaken-volunteer walk. Stopped by Trader Joe's and got significant amount of groceries. To get my groove started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.