Up at 5am, out to the airport, sleeping through most of the flight, back in Seattle early morning, home safe and comfy, checking up on plants, shin ramyun lunch, long walk, spice walla dinner, TJ's groceries [Sat 12]

Disclaimer: I'm writing all of this in the last week of November, because I couldn't make the writing happen on time. It's okay, I got September done, and October gonna be done in a day. Then gotta start with all of November...at the end of the month. I'm nothing if not optimistic!

Got up at 5am, got ready super quick, and ED drove me to the airport. I don't remember anything being particularly problematic, security was easypeasy, got to the door, and boarded without issues. Oh for the first half I thought the plane was pretty empty but then a large group of people showed up all of a sudden, probably from a different flight, and it was tight.

I slept for pretty much all the flight, didn't even get the drinks and snacks they offered.

Got in Seattle at 9.30 in the morning, such a pleasure to get that early somewhere. Home by 10.30 after collecting my keys from AS(y).

Back home I checked up the health of my plants and watered them.

Had shin ramyun for lunch because that was the easiest quickest available without doing anything extra or going to do groceries.

Went for a nice long walk around town, interlaken-volunteer I think, may have been arboretum too. Got tofu crumble katti roll and Spice waala which changed my opinion of them significantly downwards. Anywhere but there. 

Did a quick grocery run at Trader Joe's before going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.