Naan and leftover Indochiense lunch, the most satisfying but disappointing dinner at Dosa Grill, farewell times [Thu 10]

Disclaimer: I'm writing all of this in the last week of November, because I couldn't make the writing happen on time. It's okay, I got September done, and October gonna be done in a day. Then gotta start with all of November...at the end of the month. I'm nothing if not optimistic!

I mixed up the remainder of the Indochese tofu and eggplants, and had the mixed curry with naan. Again, so so good.

In the evening I took the family to the Dosa Grill. I've written the review before, but I had the mirchi bajra or whatever, deep fried mirchi in chickpea flower and what a big fucking disappointment it was. Unfortunately for me, I kinda' filled up on it, so when the real deal came, the cheese naan, I couldn't eat that at all.

The cheese dosa smelled so so so good, but I barely had half of it. I very much wanted to, couldn't force myself to go through. Really bummed out. Kept it on the side, paid, and it was a veryyy filling but kinda disappointing dinner. Satisfying because the dosa was so very cheese and butter and yum, sad because I couldn't eat much of it and the other order sucked. I probably got the worst order among the four of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.