Post-return update

I'm back in Seattle. As usual, I didn't write anything, at all, through the past 1.5 months. It was refreshing, and a needed break from my regular life. On one hand I enjoyed it, and on the other, discovered that my life as it is in Settle is actually pretty freaking great and it's something that's missed when I'm not in control of my surroundings.

The posts will continue, as usual, starting whenever.

Until them, I'm thinking of doing one of the wildest things that's happened to this Blog, back-filling past 1.5 months' worth of posts. It's going to be rough going, wild, crazy, but it'll be worth it. Get the guilt out and convince myself that I can keep the habit, at any cost. Will force myself to write regularly anyway because ohh what a pain it will be!

Regular scheduling program will resume soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.