Tofu Rice and Eggs lunch, tang!, Lotte Market trip and lost cart, rice & tofu, laddus dinner [Sat 5]

Disclaimer: I'm writing all of this in the last week of November, because I couldn't make the writing happen on time. It's okay, I got September done, and October gonna be done in a day. Then gotta start with all of November...at the end of the month. I'm nothing if not optimistic!

For lunchI had tofu, rice and fried eggs.

I'd started drinking lots of Tang the drink powder inspired by AD, so much so that I was having issues drinking plain old water without any additives.

 In the afternoon ED and I went to Lotte market, I ordered and bought the niece a plate of chicken momo, cousin and I wandered around the store, including groceries and frozen section. This is important because we uhh were missing a significant bunch of the orders we'd put in our card, and we realized only too late that there had been a mixup and we'd missed an entire cart worth of not very important but pretty important items. It was hilarious, we talked about it a bunch.

Dinner was rice and tofu tarkari once more, laddu desserts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.