Nonstop youtube travel videos, tofu and ramen noodles, shopping trip, Shilla's for treats with niece [Sun 6]

Disclaimer: I'm writing all of this in the last week of November, because I couldn't make the writing happen on time. It's okay, I got September done, and October gonna be done in a day. Then gotta start with all of November...at the end of the month. I'm nothing if not optimistic!

 Here's something I'd like to mention to remind myself because when I write these journal posts day-to-day I tend to remember those and mention them in great detail, but going over those almost exactly a month after, they will often fade away and not be remembered well.

So around this time, the whole family of my cousin was watching only travel videos on youtube, like nonstop travel videos day-in and day-out. I'm glad I made photographic documentation of it because it was so funny and quite tiring but that's what we were doing!

I wanted to finish the tofu because I'd been eating it for three days nonstop, so I put it on the ramen noodles and finished it for lunch.

In the afternoon, it was raining but cousin, ED and I still went to Shilla's and got pastries. We went to a couple of more spots for shopping, mostly for my cousin, and mail drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.