A thou, a flippin' thou, yet another year

 It's been a slog but I'm at a thousand flippin' posts for this year. Most of them have been short mediocre halfhearted and honestly quite unreadable. And we're still on the right direction because only a pointed arrow makes it to the target. Or something. Man coming up with new metaphors is not easy alright?

I'm also only six days behind on the posts on this blog which is an achievement because I remember only three weeks ago I was out by half a month. Progress is being made no matter what.

One wonders though if the 'keep writing, just keep writing' thing even words, surely you must have some sort of feedback to be able to improve. Analytical thinking and looking at your work critically are important, I haven't done all that here. So it's just workout for the fingers right now. And not for the word muscles. And that's like even fine because I'm now a better touch-typist, I don't even look at the screen as a type most of the times because writing and typing and blogging has been second nature to me at this point. So very close. Almost there.

Which is...where exactly? This. here. the entire process. Ongoing situation. It shall continue, and I'll keep trudging and slogging and eventually when I look at this five years from now, I'll say wow what a fanta-fucking-stick idea it was to have started writing and maan am I so glad I still do that.

Brighter future lies ahead, lets celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.