Upcoming travel plans and adjustments

Updates and plans ahead.

It's looking like the Nepal trip in November/December is still not happening because the lawyers have advised against it and the visa processing situation could be thrown awry if I don't follow their instructions. It is likely that I'll hang around for a bit, learn to drive eventually and explore this new world I am in all by myself. And also the covid situation is not great there, now that yet again the Nepali government and people have decided to pretend that covid is over forever tata.

Dallas is in the horizon during dashain time, for the festival and the wedding. Parents will be gone for a few weeks.

I was planning to go to the east coast next week or so but now I'm evaluating. Wondering if I should go to the east coast to coincide with parents' trip, so we're not staying away for too long. We'll see how the schedules line up for everybody and work from there.

Short-term travel plans are still revolving around taking the trailhead shuttles and going to Portland Or. Exciting because I've never been to those towns but disappointing because I don't know the things to do in the area.

Nepal is at least year away. AKS says he's going to go back to Nepal for good in the foreseeable future but he's been saying that for a long time and his constitution and patience doesn't seem to meet the profile of somebody who'd do that, though that's probably me being far too judgmental.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.