Turns out Amazon rice is pretty great

 I got a big sack of 20kg white basmati rice from Amazon several weeks ago, dear god it's been a few months almost, what have i done in seattle but no this is not the time to have crisis, it's been barely three months and I have been exploring the new city it's fine, anyway got the rice from amazon and had absolutely zero expectations from it because who knows what you're buying online, right. And besides I"m not a good judge of rice at all.

Turns out it's a pretty gd fantastic batch of fragrant basmati rice that my parents love too, apparently one of the best they've had. We generally don't eat white rice but because it's so soft fluffy and fragrant we've been eating it everyday now. It really fills one up, and one doesn't have to actively ponder the act of eating, it just slides into the gullet. And makes one sleepy. It's comfort food of course, something I've not traditionally appreciated but now I see the value!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.