When it rains it pours, hiking edition

Since I don't drive, I don't get to go on hikes very often. I have to find friends or acquaintances with cars, who are interested to go on hikes, and free on weekends I'm available on.

So it was incredibly opportune for me to be able to go to Mt Olympic National park, and Mt. Rainier on the same weekend last weekend. And this weekend (as in two days ago), I got to go to ONP (Olympic National Park, yet again) for the second time in a matter of seven days. At this point, I've been to Mt. Rainier three times because I didn't leave a single opportunity to go and jumped at every chance, and to ONP because that's how fates worked out. So like I don't want to brag too much or anything, but besides winter sports, I seem to have covered going to the major mountains etcetera around pretty well. The only peaks I'm yet to go are Mt. Hood and Mt. St Helens and I wouldn't be very surprised if things just sorted themselves out and I got to do that in a matter of weeks from now on. Good times. Great fantastic times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.