Notes on poop from a comedy show

 "Every time I have a shit, I think to myself, there must be a better way. There's gotta be a better way to get it out of me. Like take a pill or something and get it all out in one long move." - Rob Beckett, Comedian.

If there's any adults here, who get turned on by shitting, let us know because we don't know about ritual shitting or anything. How do you force it out of you? Do you use the wall as a support? I'm listening to the parenting hell podcast, and they're talking about how excited young children get about their bowel movements and their uhh products.

Apparently people are having sex to the podcast accidentally and complaining about it. The podcasters explain that they are helping there since it'd probably help the male partner lengthen the time of completion. Unless they were turned out by the dulcet tones of two clowns. The leading theory is that the husband doesn't want to associate the podcast with sex, he doesn't want to have an erection on his trainride to work in the morning, etcetera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.