I should get back to proper scheduled days

10k steps a day was going well, so were a bunch of other things I'd been working from my daily checklists from last year despite not maintaining the list anymore. And then the work writing too. Well, none of that works now, and I'm bereft of any structure in my daily life, it's out in the ocean, lost in the storm, sad scary and cold. No lighthouses here, and the only sounds around here are the cries of those shrill creatures, are they like sealions or what who will peck your eyes out, or make you want to, if you so much as look at them. The point is, maaan what's become of me? I deserve better, the world deserves better, and if it's this blog that's stressing me out, I gotta abandon it. If it's the lack of proper discipline, I gotta get on that. Nobody's putting a gun on my head to break my schedule. As a grown-ass adult human being I'm in full agency of my interests and passions and the things I want to do, this should me hard.

And now I'm pissed cos' just as I write this the batteries in my earbuds are dead so it's just me and the words, sitting around uncomfortably, nothing to say doddah hehehe how're you, how was the weekend teheheh. Etcetera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.