Ten things I'm looking forward to getting out of my smartwatch

  1. Track my steps and see how accurate my phone is.

  2. Track my sleep cycle and work on improving it using the data.

  3. Set alarms and reminders without opening my phone. Ditto for health stats.

  4. Look at the time, I guess.

  5. Control music using it, so I don't have to reach to the depths of my bag.

  6. Track my stress cycle so I can validate the stress measure works, and work towards fixing the issues

  7. Verify my solutions to stress work, and if not, work towards more effective solutions.

  8.  Use the compass and GPS to guide me where I'm lost and my cellphone is dead.

  9. Look cool.

  10. Learn smartwatch hacking, and the API's these watches use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.