Watermelon and sinki lunch, TJ's trip and kombucha equipment jar, Sk reaches out, friendly reunion and weed drink, wild convos, donuts, drive to SeaTac and home sweet home [Wed 8]

 Had watermelon for breakfast, sinki and rice for lunch.

In the afternoon, went to TJ's for couple of groceries, and went to the QFC to buy the 1/2 gallon glass jars that are way out of stock. It was 5 bucks which is hella expensive, they're usually 12 bucks for a dozen.

Got contacted by Sk after fuckin' forever, something was up with him and I don't know what it was and I couldn't be with him, I felt terrible for it, but like whatever man, it was him who wasn't replying to the texts properly forever.

In the evening had a nice dinner, and Sk reached out because classmate I had come to Seattle. Got a couple of TJ's rotis and rajmaa in the pack, plus carrot ko haluwa and went, plus the weed drink I bought the day before. We talked a bunch at his place, ate a lots of donuts, they absolutely went ham at the dinner. We went up to his extremely chill roof, I got very high due to 20ml of the the drink, and the conversation went off the rails. It reduced to I and myself making fun of Sk for the extremely wild plans on life, none of which can be judged on because people can choose to do whatever they want to do in life, as long as they find somebody fully able and consenting.

I's friend M was coming over later, so a couple of hours of conversation we drove to SeaTac airport, picked up M, and I mustave' confused the heck out of him with my convos on standup, and other things, don't remember, but it was an interesting talk.

The gang dropped me home, and I felt asleep immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.