Kadi and rice lunch, cookies, hau hau walk, nap and write, gym, tickets, awful QFC experience, roti-tarkari, late to bed [Tue 14]

Had rice and kadhi for lunch, along with green veggies, yum.

In the afternoon I made cookies, used the peanutbutter cookie mix. Added multiple spoonfulls of cocoa powder and peanutbutter. And put the balls, that mom molded to be very round, in the freezer before putting into the oven. Put it in the oven for several minutes longer than the recommended time because I was afraid it'd not cook well. So that made it a bit overcooked, not entirely burnt though. And then I squished the cookies after they came out of the oven because they were still quite thicc as they'd been frozen. It wasn't the best recipe I'd made but it was not bad at all, everybody liked it, my parents and Sb.

After work we walked to Hau Hau market where we bought veggies enough for ten days. I walked back home listening to podcast, parents went to Chinatown and the pier area. Back home, napped and wrote a bit, and then headed out to gym in the evening. After the workouts, Sb and I bought tickets to Dallas for our upcoming trip, more on that later. I was still a little hungry for some reason. Walked to Qfc on my way back. There's a tonne of windows broken there, something that makes me very bad but I'm not going to write about it now. Spent a solid hour searching for some shit, couldn't. Returned home hungry late. Had very filling roti tarkari and green veggies. Tried writing but couldn't make myself to, so bedtime was very late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.