Nothing day [Mon 13]

This is going to be short, frankly. Attended a few meetings during the day, didn't drink kava or anything, so unproductive. It was cold outside, very unproductive at work, mostly on youtube etcetera. It wasn't too great. After work I napped, and wrote a bunch, not really doing anything. Mom told me to go out, and we had planned to do the gym thing in the evening, but I bailed out on it because quite honestly, three days of hiking and being out and about with physically demanding tasks had token a bit of a toll on me.

In the evening, I did end up writing a lot, and maybe not close to 'catching up' yet, but there's some solid stuff being written and I'm proud of everything I've done for this blog, dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.