Recovering sleep, Library, Space Noodle [Thu 23]

 Work was light so I used that opportunity to catch up on sleep during the day. Had white rice, karela ko trkari, ghiraula, and golbheda ko achar with dal for lunch.

Went to the Library after work, stayed until pretty late. From there I walked to the Space needle, caught up with parents on the way. Their appointment was for later but they got in anyway. I waited for an hour-and-half outside, not realizing parents had gone all-in on the luxury experience with champagne and goodtimes up there. It was cold and my feet hurt. Ordered items on Amazon for friend of my mom.

Went to bed pretty late, I keep mentioning this because I've been improving my sleep situation lately.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.