Ten reasons I'm hungry all the time lately

  1.  There's an alien creature inside by bel-lay who's eating everything I eat leaving very little for my body which makes me hungry all the time.

  2. Worms, worms worms.

  3. A case of sleepwalking where I'm jogging all around the city, doing a thousand crunches and swimming on the bay before drying myself and getting back to bed, therefore increasing my caloric requirements.

  4. Immaculate male conception

  5. From #4, twins, triplets or more bebe's inside of me.

  6. The two half-assed gym sessions I do a week have suddenly increased my metabolic rate and my body is doing sooo much muscle-building etc and I'm just set to get jacked up and huge and it's all so natural.

  7.  Interdimensional portal that's sucking all the food I eat away from my tummy.

  8. Witchcraft, I dunno who's putting all that effort but witchcraft. It's sus.

  9. By body is a seer and it's foreseen a famine in the near future and it's saving up fat and energy for harsher times.

  10. I've been pooping  a lot more lately because of all the fiber, so I need to eat more food to extract the energy needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.