Gym, uncle Ike's, Domino's feast [Tue 7]

 Pretty easy to describe this one, exactly a week after this I'm writing the journal. The timelines are all messed up I kno but like whatever yeah, I'm writing, and as long as you're going the direction you want, you'll end up in the part of the galaxy that you wanted to be at, and not anywhere else out of the infinity of  options. Right?

I went to the gym first, and then to the walk.

Anyway, so I walked a bunch around, came back, got some stuff at Uncle Ike's which was quickly consumed, demolished rather, so easily. And then went to the gym and worked out. The order I don't remember too well, but funtimes were had. In case I don't remember, pizza at domino's was also a big deal, maybe not on this day, no wait, I went to Domino's on this day. So I went to the gym, and on my way back caught up with parents, we walked to Uncle Ike's got the good stuff, walked around the neighborhood. I ordered online at Domino's, a large 5-topping pizza with different toppings on the two halves, one meat and one veggie. Bought it home, parents had some good time, and Domino's was hugely appreciated for many reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.