Kanak Indian Restaurant, Seattle: A review

Full disclosure: I was hella hungry and tired when I got to this place. Like so very hungry. I finished what must have been two entrees in two minutes perhaps.

This small eatery on the 4th St. in Downtown Seattle is decently priced. Entrees for three people plus three beers, including tips were less than seventy bucks, which is really great point in this town. The Naan is soft yet smoky, the curries, particularly one with cashew blend in it, is fantastic. Rice is fragrant, soft, juicy, so yum. They've got a formula, they keep producing consistent results day after day, and that's all you can ask for. It works, it works outstandingly well. And the service is fantastic too.

Highly recommended, if you're looking for a good but not outrageously expensive Indian restaurant around the Seattle area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.