A very very bad, awful terrible thing happened in America and I don't want to hear about it

 Ugh, thoughts and prayers, thoughts and prayers, I wrote about it two days ago and now it's much much much worse, really sad it's awful but it's this fuckin' country and nothing will change and these sorts of events will keep on happening because Americans have stopped valuing life of any kind because they're so up their asses and there's nothing I can do to change it. So the awful terrible thing that would never ever in a fucking billion years have happened anywhere else in the world comparable to this place happened here yet again and I don't want to read about it, hear about it, talk about it, discuss about it nothing. I'll ignore, cover my eyes and ears and mouth until it blows over and I can pretend I wasn't around to have learned about it. It's a defeatist way of dealing with things but what are my options?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.