Well maybe it's not going to be a full master's degree but I'll live with it

 So I really wanted to do a master's degree here in Seattle and make my pay for it but it happens so that the program I'm interested in needs 13 courses and that's about 40k, which means my work would pay for a max of 27k over three years, so I'd have to work in the same place for 5 years to earn it back, which I don't mind too much but it's such a slog for a second goddamn master's so maybe I'll take it easy. Get away with just a certificate degree of four courses because there's such a thing is overqualification, and maybe having two very prestigious technical Masters might be it?

So yeah it's going to be a great certificate but it ain't gonna be a full degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.