Seaward park walk, most disappointing lunch at Don't Yell at Me, rest at home, kidnapped, crappy movie nice movie [Sun 29]

 In the morning AR(e) and I drove down by Seaward park and walked for about two hours. First signs my knee was starting to hurt. This will come back later and become a theme for the coming who knows how many days so pay attention.

We went to Don't Yell At Me which is supposed to be like a nice hotpot restaurant but I got a veggie tomato-base broth and it was yucky and the soup wasn't very good and the veggies were too harsh. I didn't have a good time, it was not worth the twenty-six bucks.

In the afternoon I wrote a bunch, made plans to Aks to hang with him with chhyang in the evening but it was raining heavily. Just then Ar(e) asked me if I wanted to come with her to the potshop, I said yes, she bought and then kidnapped me to take to her place, and we hung out. Ate a bit, smoked up a bunch, watched an awful movie about some 'sheela ki jawani' or whatever, what an awful, incredibly shitty movie, thankfully it'd got only 3/10 rating on imdb. Then we watched something better, maybe phir hera pheri, which was a pleasant change ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.