I've been so busy socially lately and I love it

 I wrote the title when I was way more socially busy versus this week when I've spent every day of the week writing on this blog because I feel incredibly guilty about not having maintained proper writing discipline.

So last week I was hanging out with friends and former coworkers and coworkers every day of the week, all in different circumstances. And man I felt tired yes, and busy, but so goddamn satisfied. I like to say that maybe I'm not as extroverted as I might originally come off as, and I believe that. But man sometimes I do want to spend every part of the week talking to people, getting caught up, and meeting friends and acquaintances, doing new things. It's a part of me, I feel nourished. Which means I'm probably more of an extrovert than an introvert?

It was good times, and I'd like to do that again please, preferably all the time. It was like I was in NYC, meeting people in town everyday of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.