I hope to never have to read anything about that one mfking billionaire, goodnews or badnews

 This some lowkey tweet-style commentary because number one I haven't done those in a while and this blog was supposed to be for those simple thoughts and not extended essays, I have another blog for that where I haven't written and second and more importantly there's not much to write about when you're churning out thousands of words and hours for days at a time so you gotta go with the first effing thought that comes in your head, this is something that's bothered me for years though.

So felon muskiboi is a freakin' loser, the enron of our modern world, it'll get clearer and clearer by the day what a goddamn scammer lying piece of shit that man is, something I've told anybody willing to listen to me for almost half a decade now, and I don't really care anymore if he goes to prison or becomes the god emperor of the planet and all the surrounding heavenly bodies like he wants to because I'm so done with his attention-seeking low-effort antics that child of a immature boi needs to go, out of my mind and out of news. Which he won't because it's like air to him, he goes out of news and his investors stop paying money to his companies. It's strange, movies and books will be written about what an awful situation he's created. They're already being written and published!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.