This is just a filler, and I gotta write more fillers so don't mind me

 Yeah I should have written this way way earlier and now at this strange hour of night is not when this should be happening but it's done is it not, no way to claw back, what's done is done so let's just do some bullshit until my fingers tire hour, I'm thinking of writing for the next thirty minutes, maybe an hour and call it a night, so I can get back at this later tomorrow. Should have written earlier but I slept and watched tv and felt gloomy about the situation of the world, the thing is not being on top of this thing is dragging me down massively so much so that I can't be productive even when I want to because it's a promise I made to myself, a commitment I made and not backing it seems weird, strange and also it's slow and lazy, where's the fun in saying you'll do things and become a different person but not do it, whatever, just talkin' alright, let's get this over with, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.