Yum yum yum, some random idea fun

 I made pesto mozzarella ciabatta sandwich earlier today with tomatoes and had this fantasy of what I should have done in college.

Learn to make like six to seven amazing sandwiches, like mindblowing, with simple raw materials. Buy them high-quality and cheap from places like Costco. Practice practice and improvise until I excel at them. And sell them on reservation basis on campus while I was still in college. Sell hundred sandwiches each for five dollars per sandwich. Cheap enough for a lunch deal. And cheaper than library cafe. Five hundred buckaroos and I'm making 150k revenue, at 50% margin it's 70k nice tidy earning isn't it?

Of course that'd never work, the university wouldn't let me, there's no market for that many sandwiches and The Man doesn't want to let you do that, but still, what a dream, what a dream, I need to sell something, anyway, to prove myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.