I should start transplanting indoor plants because it's time, I have groweth

Against my good judgment I have grown, much like my plants, and I'm not completely hating it. The growth has been nice, I've learned to put my roots down, reach high up into the sunlight, and uhh I'm attracting bugs too. And not the fun kind. Never the fun type.

I wrote in the previous couple of posts how I want to put vines and moss in the apartment, and how I want to do agar culture with plant tissue to have a biology lab of sorts. Now I'm thinking I go the other end of low-tech and transplant my existing plants, aka make them reproduce. My bird of paradise plant is already separated into two distinct plants, and my succulent has grown massive, half a feet from the two incher it was when I bought it 10 months ago. It's the perfect time for me to cut them into pieces and make them have babies so for minimal investment I can double or triple the number of plants. To put it in animal-rearing terms, I've been raising plants, now it's time for me to breed them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.