Gotta take it easy with travel after Colorado

I've written quite a bit about my travel plans in here. And have no doubt, I do love going from one place to another to see friends and family, or WITH friends and family. All by myself, not so much, but that's besides the point. Over the course of the summer if I wanted to, I could easily have good time in Minneapolis, Chicago, Philly, SoCal and other places. And Mexico. Now however I'm thinking of taking it easy with the travels.

The next trip is to Colorado, Denver specifically, for eight days. Sb's side of the family, S from the UK is going to be there too. It'll be great, I haven't hung out with his side of the family in over a decade.

I'm thinking of slowing down on my travels after the trip because I'm finding it really difficult to ground myself. Because if I'm going places every three weeks, and it takes me a week to get back settled in, and one week before departure to slow down on groceries, the one full week of 'living' is not really...too great. So to ground myself I will stop moving about for the rest of the year. Thinking the next trip should be in August/September.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.