Maybe I overboozed my Kombucha, and fuck it doesn't feel that way, yanno?

 SO I just had a small cup of my overfermented kombucha that I tried to overcompensate the dryness of by adding extra extra sugar during the second fermentation and fridged it. I figured it'd fill me up before I left for dinner with the folks later this evening, held me up until the big heavy dinner, not considering the possibility it might get me boozed up. And here we are now, and it feels like I might have drunk a pretty strong beer or light wine because that small sake cup of kombucha later I'm already feeling so very buzzed. It's possible the more fundamental cause is that I haven't had a drink in...forever, and when I do I'm very unexcited with it, but ahh it feels good but not in a good way and i'm afraid the hangover it'll give me later this day or tomorrow will be ...not great. Hmm so many complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.