I'd forgotten I wanted to get away from the gigglies, such bad habit

I did a very small hit of Sk's gigglies today. I've been avoiding doing the giggles lately because it makes me tired and lazy and sleepy and a bit paranoid even if I smoke just a little bit. Not that I've been imbibing a lot, maybe once or twice a week at most, and only when offered by others, haven't bought anything good in a long while. And then there's the hangover, when you're feeling tired and lazy the following day. If headache and hangover wasn't as much of a big deal with booze, I'd rather do some booze than some weed because I can be productive that way instead of paranoid beyond imagination.

Which reminded me, I wanted to quit this thing completely when I originally moved to this place, which is why I bought hella lotta kava and other stuff, that didn't work. Then I went to Nepal and got back but didn't settle well then the east coast and now that I'm back for good, I gotta find an alternative to the pot. Maybe I should drink, but only stuff that I brew. Good plan right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.