This is some third rate bullshit but you'll have to live wit it sis whatchu gonna do

The group claps, the rest of your life, the girlfriend asks Steve, he's nervous and says yes, Jane the ex is seething, burning, the therapist interrupts and sets a date for a meet. Because Jane is going to interrupt her regular sessions anyway.

Georgia, or Sophia, they're trying to figure out the name of the girl. Who is reading a foreign language book. Learning a new language is a whole new workout for the mouth, Jeff says. I see women as people in their own right, he says. I can see more than past breasts, I need breasts with brains, he says. I don't mean individual brains, I like intelligent women but you gotta draw the line somewhere, he says. And I draw the line at independent breasts, and what if there's clash of personality between two breasts, he says. What if a fight broke out, Steve juts in.

Patrick is sweating bullets. Jeff declares if women were telepathic, and could read men's thoughts (disgustoids in human forms), he thinks the world would end soon. Women think men are normal like them, because men talk like them, but men have got the word breasts in their mind on loop. Breasts breasts breasts, he chants. Jeff discovers she's looking at him. I've only been looking at her for the hour, I'm way past the nudity barrier, he says. When you first see an attractive woman, you have five minutes before you fully map her naked he says, you gotta map out her nipple type, and it takes quite a long time, he posits. It's hard work.

I'm transcribing from Coupling playing in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.