Greenlake park things

 Greenlake park is great, it takes me 45 minutes to take a lap and there's so many people of all age groups and races and work situations and pet ownership there. Also hella lotta single persons toward whom I might be interested in engaging in long term situations, and they're so fit and well put together I get afraid. But also apparently all of them are single somehow or I was grossly misinterpreted, don't understand what that's about how is everybody single in this fuckin' town even the attractive women who knows. Anyway the park is amazing, nice park it's a bit chilly even in the warmest of days, can always use an inflatable boat or paddleboard if one is so inclined, great place to meet other people or hang out or just picnic with friends and near dear ones, it's growing on me.

Now I understand why Ar(e) loves it so much and takes like two laps around the lake every day of the week. I mean I'd prefer it while sober and she does it the other way, but still, it's a fun place to be, sober or high off your ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.