This is a list, and nobody's saying otherwise

  1. As you can see
  2. This is a list
  3. Where I come
  4. Up with random
  5. Bullshit
  6. To fill up
  7. The words
  8. That go nowhere
  9. Why, you may ask
  10. Who really cares
  11. It doesn't matter
  12. As long as there are numbers
  13. And they count up or down
  14. Followed by words
  15. And they're in this blog
  16. It's all good
  17. Much like a shitty math test
  18. Which reminds me man
  19. I need to be better at maths
  20. An research math too
  21. So bad at calculus two
  22. Shame shame shame
  23. Maybe I had it in me
  24. Experimental math
  25. Highly theoretical
  26. Think most of the time, write a little
  27. And that's it,
  28. No need to worry
  29. But that's not how it works is it?
  30. Alas alas alas.
  31. Not so good, such things.
  32. Shit.
  33. Sorry about the low quality content.
  34. This is how these things work alas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.