My sleep cycle's a mess, thanks to this whole situation

So I want to make this quick because there's so much more goddamn to write and I cannot keep doing this day after day. I'll be writing a couple more very related posts explaining how the situation's upending my lifestyle.

Here's the deal, I'm very much behind on the posts on this blog and it doesn't feel right to me that I'll just give up on writing because I was chillin' during holidays and didn't have my shit together. So I'm writing like a lot lot lot every day, tens of thousands of words either, or many many lines of poems and bs top10 lists etc.

Which has meant that I go to sleep late. And since I can't wake up late, I go to sleep after work ends, which means I all the day is gone, and I can't sleep on time in the evening, that five hour nap killed all the interest for sleep in my body. Which means the cycle goes on.

It's not the first time this has happened to me, not the last time for sure. Just need to get the goddamn writing in order.

There's been a tonne of other second-order effects of the writing situation. More on that latre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.