Lake Union trip, walk at Greenlake with the girls, Belltown hang, dalbhat lunch, bhujia snacks, spinach and rice dinner [Sat 28]

 AD(y) and I walked to Lake Union park in the rain, it was quite nice actually. Got tea and used the restroom at the cafe there, maybe we didn't need to get the tea to use their toilet.

Ate chocolate and nuts as we waited for AR(e), she picked us up and we drove to Greenlake park where we walked for a decent amount of time. Because AD wanted to see Space needle, we dropped her there, and I hung out at Belltown at the girls' place. Ate bhat dal (which their relatives had cooked days before) and it was simple but so good. Also had bhujia snacks because that wasn't enough.

The girls slept, AD came back in, we chilled for a bit, because it was raining heavily we took a lyft to my place. Chilled some more, talked a bunch, I made her sandwiches for dinner, she took one for the road. Packed up, she got a lyft to the train station, I bid AD farewell. She made it to Boston safely.

I got back and made spinach and rice dinner, inspired by TJ's frozen meal. It's been such an inspiration, I'll probably be talking about it a lot more in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.