Yeah I guess that's how these things happen

 I mean yeah I wouldn't have had to talk to people about these things but it makes total sense, about how a friend of mine was asked by a supplier of inside garments for women in Kathmandu if she was nursing a child because she asked for padded undergarments covering the upper part of her body because her nips are too big and pokey and if she doesn't get them padded they kinda' poke out, a lot, and are super distracting to her and everybody else. Question to the reader, figure out how this jives in with the 'free the nipple' movement going around among young women in Kathmandu, I'm fairly certain it's not just the vaguely related people I'm friends with on snapchat who are so edgy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.