All packed up, yummy dal bhat tarkari ghiu with PS, drive to the airport, easy seating, most restful flight, trainride home, keys, latenight rice dinner [Wed 11]

 Got my stuff all packed up by the morning, chilled with P,S the rest of the day, S cooked amazing dal bhat tarkari with ghiu for lunch.

After work we got all setup and drove to the airport, the entire trip lasted like 10 minutes despite the traffic, which is insane because the traffic was awful.

There was only 2 of us in the 3-person row so it was extra comfortable, maybe it was why the flight was so comfortable and restful, I slept through most of it.

Waited for my luggage to come in because United made me pay 35 extra bucks, hella mad about that, not gonna do it again. Took the train home, met bhai on the westlake station while still in the train, got handed the keys and book, went home, made bhat dal tarkari late at night and slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.