Egg hashbrowns kewpie tomato sandwich, mother's day lunch (5 tarkaris, plus desserst) at Manassas, help with garage, introductions, thenthuk pierogi dinner, deers [Sun 8]

For breakfast we had egg hashbrown tomato with kewpie mayo on a sandwich.

Before lunch I took the online taxi to Mansassas. I was the first person at the uncle and aunty's place, chilled there for a bit, before ED and AD showed up. Spent the next house transporting stuff from their garage and cleaning it up.

After playing with my niece for a long while, we got the lunch, which was five tarkaris no meat, dal and rice, all so very good. And then I had the ras malai too, so very sweet.

Chilled for a few hours, ED etc drove me to PN's place, we waited for like 30 minutes int he car as they showed up eventually. Introduced the parties to each other, first time after having talked about them for a decade.

In the evening I had thenthuk with peirogis inside them, such an amazing innovation, a great discovery really, gotta do more of it.

We saw a few deers in the dark in the evening, just chilling in the field, the three deers so close to the suburbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.