2022: A rushed review

Here's what happened in 2022:

  1. Had a great time in Nepal, got very sick, and came back, visited the East Coast a couple of times, but not for too often.
  2. Went to Colorado to see family, and VS, friend. Visited Rocky Mountain National Park and Estes Parks among another, massive achievement.
  3. Traveled down to California twice, once to Crescent City, then all the way to Death Valley, Vegas and pretty much LA. 
  4. North Cascades visit. Insane. I need to figure out a way there once more.
  5. Got stuck in the snow at various times of the year, including in the middle of the summer. Oh, Mt. Hood and Crater lake were insane!
  6. Got a 30% raise at work, somehow, and I feel alright?
  7. Year of so many walks, the most recorded walks ever, most consistent walks, and perhaps the most chillest walks I have had in my life.
  8. Came to peace and in terms with myself.
  9. Got ready for the forward future.
  10. Fucking finally started investing in the Stock market. Lost a lot lot lot of money. Lets not talk about it.
  11. Seriously considered exploring alternative career options, settled down on one that's worth considering.
  12. Made further educational advancements through the UW degree that I'm taking.
  13. Golfing and Comedy, comedy's not gonna work out, golfing might, fingers crossed.
  14. Finally settled into my apartment well and good.
  15. Lost contact with Boston for good after everybody moved out of there.
  16. Decided I was way more than comfortable acting like adult and 'inspiring' others to act grown up too.
  17. Work-wise, it was just so-so.
  18. Took initiative at the start of the year, it kinda slowed down towards the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.