Fried rice lunch, walk to the license office, second failure at ID documents, walk home through uptown and the park, tofu and greens with rice dinner, tapioca dessert [Tue 13]

 Had fried rice for lunch.

After lunch I walked to the license office, this time with my social security card and my transcripts. Turns out none of my transcripts have birth date, and the ssn was not sufficient, so it was clear the only way I'd get my state Id is when I get my visa renewed in Nepal.

Sad but not broken, I walked back home from the ID office through uptown and cal anderson park, listening to off menu podcast on the way.

In the evening I had tofu and greens with rice for dinner, and the tapioca pudding for the dessert. It was yuuum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.