What I did for christmas eve celebrations

Christmas celebration turned out to be effing fantastic this year!

In the morning S (who was here from Nepal on his way back to Canada) and SK went to AR's place for lunch and to play with her doggo. We did that for several hours, after smoking up a bit, it was such a goddamn good time I almost forgot I had plans for later in the evening. I rushed home from her place, gathered the pies: apple pie and pumpkin pie that I'd bought at Costco in Eugene the day before, and headed the way to PG's home. Somehow I got lost yet again in the dark and the rain but did make it on time before the meal to start.

For appetizers we had potstickers and spinach, yum yum. Then we had mac n cheese and potato cooked in milk and cream, with I had made, it's some sort of french recipe I forget what it was. It was yum yum and I wish I hadn't filled up in the lunch because man I really wanted eat a lot. Then we had multiple desserts, including two kinds of tiramisu: one store bought and the other made by I. So freakin' good, I still miss that.

After meals two girls talked about relationship situation while the rest of the gang watched tv just to avoid listening in on the convo. Board games were played after, including exploding kittens, and 'guess the thing', plus charades.

Left for home at 1.30 or perhaps 2 in the morning. P's friend K dropped me home and then A later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.