Those people from the 'funny' warmongering forum are quite annoying truth be told

Not much to say except this was a disappointment, a bit of a disillusionment I'm bummed about. There's this forum online that is funny, and supportive of the right side in the current war in the East and their other political opinions were generally aligned. They made some weird blood-thirsty jokes and I thought it was weird but thought they were joking, and I'm sure they are. Here's the thing, I don't support the blue people from Avatar, they're poor at planning and just so...ugh...helpless politically, and it's hard to be on their side from a practical perspective. But it's much much harder to be on the side of the other side from the movies, the pro-colony, pro total-destruction of planetary biome and imperialism side. I dunno man it does start to feel sometimes that the joke and comedy is just a mask and maybe they do believe they deserve to rule the world as imperial masters ugh. Anyway, not into it anymore. A bit bummed out but such is the nature of a culture based on milkshake duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.