Domino's pan pizza: A review

On  new year's eve I had a solid bhat-dal tarkari dinner at 7. Later in the night, before I went to AR's place to watch the fireworks I got bored and figured I deserved a quick reward for the end of the year. Which was a Domino's Pan pizza. It was a single-topping one, with the toppings split into halves I got mushroom and pineapple.

And it was uhh. Yumm? Reminded me of the Sicilian Slice I used to get at the Italian place La Cascia back when I was in Boston. Bready. Fluffy. Thick. Cheesey. Saucy. Yummy. It tasted a lot like home-made pizza, and the crust was something worth dreaming about. I don't mind myself Domino's every so often, but this was a particularly good experience. It's a surprise I haven't had those pizzas before, gotta explore.

Normally with Domino's pizza I can't taste the tarty tomatoey sauce but this time was different, the sauce was remarkably tasty and yummy.

It was so good I finished half the pizza before leaving for NYE celebrations. And when I got back late at night, gulped down the rest of the pie. Yeah, I did have a double-sized dinner on New Year's even and by god I felt amazing about it. SO fresh and yummy. A good end / start to years.

If you've not tried the pan pizza from Domino's, it's definitely worth trying. Even if Domino's is usually not your jam, their pan pies are worth at least an evaluation because they're a different style compared to everything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.