I've seen so much of the country this year!

Earlier this month, AS and I drove down Washington, Oregon, Eastern California to Death Valley, almost to Los Angeles. Saw Mt. Shasta, Bend, Eugene, Reno, Vegas, and so many other fantastic places. In the east coast I went to Virginia Beach, and then to Boston. Before that we went to the Cascades, the amazing snow-filled peaks. Before that I went to Rocky Mountain National park. And then there was Mt. Hood, Crater Lake and Highway 101 in early summer. In the middle of this all, we traveled to nearby islands and places, the Olympic Mountain Range in February, and Mt. Rainier has always been in the picture.

This has been a productive year geographically for me, it's a revelation on how much of the country there is to see and travel to. I'm living the best version of my life in this way, and my expectation from this has been blown way way past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.