Where the hell am I going to find a wild animal snare

 Folks back home have been bothered by out-of-control wild animals encroaching on the fields and need something to scare them away and/or capture them to show them who's the boss. And I'm tasked with finding the snare or trap of some sort to bring to them so they can scare the wild hogs away. How the hell I'm supposed to find and identify a good one and take it home is left as an exercise to the reader, a challenging, one might even say almost impossible exercise. In any case, my google search history has been littered with searches that look very poacher-adjacent, and it's not because I'm into poaching protected wild animals in the USA, but getting rid of annoying buggers elsewhere yadda yadda yadda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.